What is the Financial Services Club?
The Financial Services Club Full Steam Ahead!
We will be continuing the Financial Services Club from January 2019 onwards in partnership with The Z/Yen Group. Many of you will know Z/Yen from the presentations of their Chairman Michael Mainelli at the Financial Services Club or from their Long Finance programmes, such as the Global Financial Centres Index.
Z/Yen will host our meetings next year, starting with our good friend David Doyle giving us an insight into European regulations, as per usual.
That meeting is planned for January 30, and full details of the event will be published shortly.
There will be regular meetings thereafter and the programme of events up until June 2019 will be published on the web site during January. So keep an eye on www.fsclub.co.uk .
Feel free to contact me or Andy if you need to know more.
Here's to a very successful New Year and, in the meantime, Happy Holidays!
Chairman of the Financial Services Club
- Wirecard relied on three opaque partners for almost all its profit
- Metro Bank chair rebuked by judge in pet insurance case
- Names in the frame to be Bank of England governor
- Former Santander lawyer loses custody of her children for 'working too much'
- Visa profit jumps, lower cross-border volume weighs on shares
- A third of English people think Scottish bank notes are fake
- Lack of bank account 'costs £500 extra a year' in bills
- SoftBank Group looks to buy 5 pct of payment firm Wirecard: Bloomberg
- Financial Inclusion: Middle East & Africa
- The US stock market will stop its charge – perhaps with a sharp shock | Nouriel Roubini
- Revolut promises to grow up as it seeks new investment
- Wall Street brings new tech to old-school deals