What is the Financial Services Club?
The Financial Services Club Full Steam Ahead!
We will be continuing the Financial Services Club from January 2019 onwards in partnership with The Z/Yen Group. Many of you will know Z/Yen from the presentations of their Chairman Michael Mainelli at the Financial Services Club or from their Long Finance programmes, such as the Global Financial Centres Index.
Z/Yen will host our meetings next year, starting with our good friend David Doyle giving us an insight into European regulations, as per usual.
That meeting is planned for January 30, and full details of the event will be published shortly.
There will be regular meetings thereafter and the programme of events up until June 2019 will be published on the web site during January. So keep an eye on www.fsclub.co.uk .
Feel free to contact me or Andy if you need to know more.
Here's to a very successful New Year and, in the meantime, Happy Holidays!
Chairman of the Financial Services Club
- New Zealand to target online giants with digital tax
- Problem gamblers are using PayPal to spend up to £150,000 a day
- Banks could easily stumble over Brexit and buybacks
- Tiger Global dumps Barclays stake in blow to Staley
- Russia's Gazprombank freezes accounts of Venezuela's PDVSA: source
- Can Trump's pick be stopped from leading the World Bank? | Larry Elliott
- Why Morgan Stanley acquired ‘Calgary’s best kept secret’
- Bank of America's Brexit bill hits $400m
- One in 10 support quick sale of government's RBS stake, poll finds
- Big tech disrupters may pose risk to financial stability, warns global regulator
- RBS profits more than double to £1.6bn
- Anxiety running high about London's future as a financial centre | Barry Eichengreen